All Zealots Field Leagues have been paid for. It may take a few days for MFL to mark them paid. ×

Salary issues ZFAC-V 2014 league site

We are having issues in ZFAC-V concerning salaries for veteran players won at auction.

The league site does not change their salaries to the new winning auction values.

I have to manually adjust the salaries.

e.g. Kenny Britt had a $525 salary in 2013. He was dropped and made available as a free agent.

on 05/31/2014 he was won at auction for $51, but his salary remained at $525.

Same issue with two other veteran players (Miles Austin & Roman Harper).

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

thanks

I haven't seen this ever. So not sure what to think. I looked at the auction setting in the setup and didn't see anything that might have caused it. I didn't see anything popping out in their help threads either that could be a cause. Czar Mike might have other information about it.

One thing I always do though, is once someone drops a player, and validate the information, I always go into enter salaries/contract information and select "Free Agents With Salary or Contracts" and clear them out, so if there was something that is a bug in 2014 MFL, I probably would never see it initially. I guess I could do a test run on a junk player and see what happens in two days.

ETA: I have a test auction running to see what happens in 2+ days.

Edited by Panther Pride

ETA: I have a test auction running to see what happens in 2+ days.

I've never seen it either, weird. As for running a 2-day test auction, rookie. I reconfigured the settings in AC2 to force the auction to be over .001 days after auction started, so I'll know in under 2 minutes what's up. Stand by...

Edited by AFK_Eagle

Ok, I put up for auction a player who I dropped in 2013 with a $180 salary, then "won" the auction for $10. He appeared on my roster for $10.

I shall now put up for auction a player who was dropped after the swap to the 2014 site, see if that makes a difference. Stand by...

The player dropped on the 2014 site with a salary of $150 was won at auction for $10. My site seems to be working correctly, so next I'll login to the AC5 site and see if there's something I can identify as different in the settings.

I'm at a loss here. I checked your default settings under player contracts, general auction settings, finance settings, everything I could think of, yet all signs point to being identical with the way AC2 is configured. My boys in AC4/6 have been completing auctions without complaint, so those leagues aren't experiencing problems that I know.

One thing I always do though, is once someone drops a player, and validate the information, I always go into enter salaries/contract information and select "Free Agents With Salary or Contracts" and clear them out,

You don't know how long I wished I knew how to do this, thank you thank you thank you!