All Zealots Field Leagues have been paid for. It may take a few days for MFL to mark them paid. ×

2013 Waiting List

AFK_Eagle

We currently have 7 openings. We do not do replacement-owner drafts, where abandoned teams are placed in a pool for new owners to draft from. You get the team intact and press, but with the high roster turnover every year the team will have your personality in no time.

The currently open teams are:

Chiefs AC2

On every roster, the "year" column will indicate the final year of that player's contract, so anybody with a 2012 will be released in the next few weeks. While in some cases you can retain them, in general count them out when assessing the team's overall strength. But remember, every team is losing star players, so there will be plenty to bid upon when the free agency period begins.

I am the commissioner and the person to request to take ownership of a team.

Give a holler, as teams are first-come, first serve.

Edited by AFK_Eagle

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there! I'm looking to get into ZFAC, and I'll be sending a PM to that effect.

Just a quick note, though - I think it's the Buccs (not the Jets) and Steelers that are available in AC4, and the AC4 link to the Steelers actually takes you to the AC6 Steelers. I'll take my nose outta here now. :homer:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...