All Zealots Field Leagues have been paid for. It may take a few days for MFL to mark them paid. ×

Lombardi Czar

Steelers in 2

**Breaking news!!**

Mike Noss, more commonly known by is alias of AFK_Eagle, was mistakenly reported as having left the Zealots corporation for good. Turns out, this is a gross overstatement, the truth being that Mr Noss (hereafter referred to only as "Eagle") had allowed himself to be led astray from his responsibilities. He did not succomb to any illness or injury, nor any of his immediate family. He did not lose his job (I have worked extra shifts to cover for some coworkers who fell ill, and one who quit, but the new guy should be trained soon and able to start pulling solo shifts). He did not lose interest in fantasy football. He just somehow allowed real life to intrude. But positive indications are that he has rediscovered his committment to all things ZFAC, and will be henceforth resuming his leadership position within the auction-contract heirarchy. Wunderkind Allen is graciously thanked for his time and efforts, and will no doubt breathe a sigh of relief as he steps back from the precipice of guidance moving forward.

Stand by for further communiques from your glorious, benevolent dictator, err, czar, Eagle!**

Allen, I got your letter just yesterday. My wife rolled her eyes that the fantasy football world could actually make contact with me in the real world, but I thought it was quite touching you'd be so concerned. Thx, bud. I'll take it from here.

• 11 months later...

Gotta love graveyard shifts... NOT. But last night was my last one for a few weeks, and I get the next couple days off to recover before my next day shift, so I'll put my finger on the pulse of ZFAC tomorrow or the next day. Stay tuned.

• 4 months later...

Guys, I live in Colorado Springs, which if you've heard on the news is threatened by a massive wildfire on the west side. I live on the far east side, so should be safe, but in the unlikely event we get evacuated from over here, who knows when next I'll be online and posting and taking care of issues. (Definitely for the season, sure, but it could be days or weeks.)

I don't believe I'll need to go anywhere, but this fire has defied expectations quite a bit already, so now you know.